Calling for innovative ideas to strengthen disaster resilience & response in the Philippines:
We’re calling for entries to the #Tech4Resilience Pitching Competition – deadline June 17, 2015.
Contestants will be invited to attend Map the Philippines Unconference from July 8 – 9 where they will pitch to a panel of judges and compete for incubation support to prepare them for a potential grant of up to £40,000.
We invite ideas from any entity from the Philippines (companies, government actors, non-profits, for-profits, education establishments, NGOs or individuals) and are seeking entries that incorporate both offline and online approaches.
The themes for the competition are:
- Strengthening community resiliency and response to disasters
- Improved planning and budgeting for disaster resiliency and response
– Applications close on 17 June
– Finalists announced on 19 June
- Map the Philippines unconference July 8 and 9
- #Tech4Resilience Pitching Session July 9
To learn more about the themes and prizes, or to enter, see here.