A two-day conference, "The State of Accountability", will be held at the International Institute of Social Studies in the Hague, Netherlands in October 2017.
Sustainable Development Goal 16 calls for achieving development by deepening standards of accountability. This global commitment for accountability and inclusiveness is the inspiration behind this conference. Papers at the conference will be on the themes of:
- reinventing accountability
- accountability for inclusive institutions
- public services
- civil society initiatives
- freedom of information legislations
- technology of transparent government
- regulations for transparency in corporate affairs.
Making All Voices Count is submitting a proposal to present a paper.
See more details and the Call for Papers here